Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Nails Inc. Power Pink & OPI Navy Shatter

I'm not sure this is really worth its own blog post, but I had to show you what I've been wearing on my nails for a couple days now.  

This is Nails Inc. Power Pink topped with OPI Navy Shatter. This was my first Nails Inc. polish, and while the formula was perfect (almost a one-coater) I really just didn't like the colour on me. After wearing it for a couple of hours the mani was still perfect, so I put on my practically new OPI Navy Shatter to tone down the colour of the pink. I was never really a fan of the whole shatter trend, and I only own the one bottle.  This is with 3 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Invisible. I definitely didn't need 3, but I did it at school and I find painting my nails calming, so I kind of just kept going.  Anyways, here it is. 




I have some VERY exciting stuff to share with you over the next couple of days, so be sure to check back in tomorrow. Good night! :)

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty. But I agree, I never really liked the shatter trend either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated shatter but recently got inspiration from a picture. I plan on trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mixed feelings about the shatter trend. I like the colored shatters over a dark neutral, but when I use black shatter, I like doing it over a multi-colored mani--bright colored stripes or something, so it looks like that scratch paper we used to use as kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...