Saturday, January 26, 2013

Indie January: Candeo Colors Orchid

**This is a scheduled post, as I'm out of town for a dance convention.  Where I can't wear nail polish.  Sad Emma. **

Today's Indie January post is a special one, it features one of my first-ever indie polishes!  Candeo Colors Orchid was one of my first lemmings when I started to get into polish, and I was SO excited when I snagged this in a restock on Llarowe; it was such an adrenaline rush!  :P


I blogged about this polish when I got it and have not worn it nearly as much as I should have since, so I figured I'd enjoy wearing it again and show you all in better photos, haha!  


I wore two coats of Orchid over Butter London Queen Vic.  It's goopy and a little hard to work with, but completely worth the effort!!  Bonus, only one coat of Seche Vite!  


Candeo Colors polishes are available through Llarowe and the Candeo Colors website; keep up to date on Facebook

Isn't the combination of shimmer and iridescent/holographic glitter in there just stunning?  Admit it, I'm not the only one who gets hyped up buying polish.  What was your first lemming that you triumphantly crushed?  :)


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! I am a sucker for a raspberry jelly and this one is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, neat and shiny <3 such lovely colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love the blue glow and the squishy look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indie January's Candeo Colors Orchid is pure nail art magic. This exquisite shade exudes elegance with its soft, iridescent tones. Its smooth application and long-lasting formula make it a must-have for any nail enthusiast. Games To Find A delightful choice for adding a touch of sophistication to any look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...