Monday, May 13, 2013

Watershed

The Castle Season 5 finale is finally here, and I'm probably going to explode because of fangirl feels.   I know I've been super inconsistent with the Castle Mani Monday posts (having done a grand total of five this season... hah) but you can bet I've done one to mark this special day!!  :D


First of all, go listen to this.  GAH.  So many feels.  I can't handle it. 

Source: Here
Since tonight's episode is titled Watershed, I decided to try my first water-colour nail art.  I started with a base of LaCC 1976, and then followed this tutorial by ChrissyAi to get the water-colour effect.


For the splotches, I used (lightest to darkest) Orly Snowcone, Essie Mesmerise, and OPI Eurso Euro.  I sealed it off with one coat of LaCC 2013 top coat, followed by a coat of Seche Vite. 



No major spoilers, but here's a still from the episode.  THE SWINGS.  Virtual high-five to those of you who understand the significance of this. 

Stana Katic as Kate Beckett, Nathan Fillion as Rick Castle

I will spend the next four hours before the episode mentally preparing for the onslaught of Caskett feels.  While in rehearsal.  Okay, maybe that's not such a good idea.  I'm dreading the summer hiatus, BUT whatever happens, at least we got an official announcement for Castle Season 6!!  :D

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...