Friday, January 03, 2014

We Three Blings & 1940

Good morning!  Just a quick post this morning with a Christmassy look I did a couple weeks ago, but which would have also made an awesome New Year's Eve mani!  


I started with two perfect coats of LaCC 1940, and when that was dry I sponged on a gradient with KBShimmer We Three Blings.  I believe it's topped with two coats of Seche Vite, but don't quote me on that, haha! 


We Three Blings is such a perfect glitter for gradients - I can't believe I haven't worn it since swatting it last Christmas!!  The mix of tons of holographic gold hexes and the tiny golden flakies in the base is so beautiful!  And of course 1940 is the perfect super vampy burgundy shade! 


I've really been trying to work on my freehand over the past few months, but it's been a while since I've done a simpler look like this.  Would you like to see more looks that are do-able for people who aren't as comfortable with freehand work?  I'm aiming to post more this new year (I know I've been awful about regular posts recently) and I'd love to know what you want to see more of!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...