Monday, May 26, 2014

Floral Sky

I happened to purchase Essie Haute as Hello on the same day that piCture pOlish Sky arrived in the mail, and I knew the two would look great together! 


I started by painting all my nails with three thin coats of piCture pOlish Sky.  The floral nail was inspired by this mani by @lifeisbetterpolished on IG.  The darker outlines are Essie Haute as Hello, and the lighter shade is the same polish mixed with a bit of white.  The leaves are LaCC 1963 and Essie First Timer.  One coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out! 

I posted a swatch of Haute as Hello on IG, which you can see here.


I really loved how bright and fun this simple mani was, I wore it for four days!!  What do you think? :)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome call--these colours are gorgeous together! And Sky is pretty fabulous by itself as well. It's way past time I treated myself to some Picture Polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this to pieces! The floral nail looks fab and those colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, delicate. Simply scrumptious manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haute as Hello is THE most perfect color. It was one of my first nail polishes and remains a fave!! Beautiful nails as always, Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...